– Maintenance / Repair technician
(for preventive maintenance)
– EM Supervisor
(for mechanical installation)
We are looking for new teammates with the following specifications.
- Has strong analytical thinking, problem polving and innovative approach ability,
- Experienced in Teamwork and Collaboration,
- Having at least 2 years of installation and commissioning experience,
- Able to take part in the installation of HEPP Projects,
- Preperation/Following the required material List and equipment list for assembly,
- Be able to report daily and experienced in MS Office Programs,
- Perform technical controls and inspections in the field,
- Will be able to quickly find and return solutions for all kinds of requests from the power plants,
- General hydraulic knowledge,
- Has experience to join the team for annual maintenance and revisions,
- Can read mechanical and hydraulic project,
- Preferably able to read the electric project,
- Ownership in project and taking responsibility of the project in every stage,
- Personal motivation and business discipline is required,
- Will be able to keep up working during high tempo,
- Willing to research and learn,
- Compatible with flexible working hours,
- Without domestic and international travel restrictions,
- Has at least a Class B driver’s license and able to drive an vehicle,
- Preferably English knowledge on basic level.
- Male candidates must have completed military obligation.
- As a supervisor take part in a Hydroelectric Power Plant installation, commissioning, caintenance, repair and revision projects.
- Execution of generator installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair and revision projects.
- To take part in the reporting activities of the projects in which he/she will be responsible for the solution of the problems that may occur.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a well-established, innovative and high-tech family company.
- A working environment with comfortable adaptation and easy decision making processes.
- Modern and flexible working hours rules.
Email address for application: firstname.lastname@example.org